Sizzling Hot Celebs from India
Hot bollywood stars as well as South Indian actresses are ready for really hot, hotter and hotest forever skin show.... Stay Tuned! Hey all, anyway do not expect any nude, vulgar or fake images of celebrities in this blogspot blog!

Asin would do more in bollywood..?

Also in >> ,
This is what Asin told in her recent interview for yahoo.com. Asin would do more in bollywood..? Read from her words...

bollywood-south-indian-actress-asin
So what are your plans now? Do you plan to go back to the south and continue working there?

Nothing is planned as of now. But it's not that I am here for one or two films. I am here to stay to do more films because I am enjoying it a lot. For the time being I have made Mumbai my base and moreover I am already doing LONDON DREAMS ...so not any soon...

bollywood-south-indian-actress-asin
--Follow the link for her pics--

0 comments:

You are WELCOME

Welcome to Desi Skin Show Blog!!
Here you get to see gorgeous indian filmy beauties posing and teasing with their extraordinary sexy bodies!!!

Followers


Labels

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Asin, Sneha & Trisha